Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) viewster: She is an American singer, songwriter, actress and television producer. With a total of 192 million followers, she is the most followed celebrity on Instagram.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano): He is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Serie A club Juventus. He has a total of 188 million followers on the platform.
3. Ariana Grande (@arianagrande): She is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She has 173 million Instagram hub4u followers.
4. Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian): She is an American media personality, socialite, model, and businesswoman. She has 163 million followers on Instagram.
5. Dwayne Johnson (@therock): He is an American actor, producer, and former professional wrestler. He has 153 million followers on Instagram.
6. Lionel Messi (@leomessi) cinewap: He is an Argentine professional footballer who captains both Spanish club Barcelona and the Argentina national team. He has 144 million followers on Instagram.
7. Beyoncé (@beyonce): She is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. She has a total of 144 million Instagram followers.
8. Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner): She is an American media personality, socialite, model and businesswoman. She has a total of 144 million followers on Instagram.
9. Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) rdxnet: He is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and actor. He has 137 million followers on Instagram.
10. Neymar Jr. (@neymarjr): He is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Brazil national team. He has a total of 122 million followers on Instagram.
Celebrity makeovers kuttyweb are an integral part of Hollywood. Over the years, many celebrities have completely transformed their looks to become even bigger stars. Here are 210 of the best celebrity makeovers that have taken place in Hollywood.
1. Sandra Bullock: Sandra Bullock’s makeover was a drastic one that saw her go from a brunette to a blonde. She was also given a new wardrobe and new hairstyle, which made her stand out.
2. Jennifer Aniston: Jennifer Aniston’s makeover saw her go from a shaggy hairdo to a sleek, modern bob. She also changed her wardrobe to reflect her new look.
3. Halle Berry: Halle Berry went from having long, curly hair to a cropped, pixie cut. The new look made her an instant hit Thewebmagazine.
4. Cameron Diaz: Cameron Diaz switched from her signature blonde locks to a striking red color. The change gave her a new, edgier look.